How To Help / Event Resources
Many ways to help our mission! How will you be a part of “doing hope?”
There are lots of ways you can creatively share and support the mission of Bright Stars of Bethlehem. Whether you want to increase awareness, showcase the talented people helped by our programs or hold a fundraiser to support our growing financial needs, we appreciate your help. Big and small, fundraisers and other events help educate people about the current conditions in the Middle East, the amazing Bright Stars programs that are bringing hope and healing and give people a chance to help.
Here are some ideas:
- Host a music concert in your congregation with proceeds benefitting Bright Stars of Bethlehem
- Organize an alternative Christmas or Craft Fair featuring items created by the Cave Arts & Crafts Center at the International Center of Bethlehem; or simply host a Bright Stars of Bethlehem table at an existing community craft bazaar
- Plan or sponsor an arts festival in your area to fund the arts in Bethlehem
- Host a film festival to showcase the talented filmmakers in the Palestine region
- Host an evening of authentic Palestinian food and music
For help in planning your event contact email@example.com or contact a Bright Stars of Bethlehem Area Representatives.